The hallmarks of our process include the Assessment and the Customized Care Plan.
We begin the process by conducting a complimentary, in-depth assessment to determine all that is needed to provide the highest quality of care.
This assessment is normally conducted in the client’s home, together with client’s family.
Issues covered in the assessment include:
- Determining the most appropriate caregiver
- Daily routines
- Health and medication issues
- Emergency response procedures
- Nutritional Issues
- Home cleaning issues
- Transportation needs
- Costs of services
The Care Plan
The assessment allows us to create a customized and comprehensive Care Plan.
- Is customized for each senior and family
- Is created to meet almost any budget
- Includes all activities, medications, routines, errands, and anything else the family would like, broken down by day of the week
- Includes a daily log to ensure a smooth transition between shifts, and to allow family members, medical professionals, the case manager, other caregivers to track
- Is reviewed regularly by the Case Manager, and amended as needed or requested