Wellspring Senior Care is the perfect solution for seniors who need assistance in order to remain independent. We primarily provide one-on-one care in the comfort of your own home, but can also provide services in independent living communities, assisted living communities, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and rehabilitation centers.
Our services range from a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.
The personal care we provide includes:
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Daily errands
- Assistance with medication
- Assistance with bed time routines
- Assistance with hobbies
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Pet care
- Companionship including reading together, going to services, going to movies and restaurants, playing cards and other games, cooking together, and watching TV
If you are caring for a family member, we understand your burden!
Serving you, as well as your aging loved one, is at the heart of our motivation.
- Over 10% of Americans aged 40 to 60 (appropriately called the Sandwich Generation) are caregivers for both their own children and an aging parent simultaneously. In many cases, this impacts the caregiver’s quality of life, quality of relationships, and career
- Between caring for her own children and her aging parents, it is common for an American woman to spend over one-third of her life in the role of primary caregiver to another person
- Regardless of how much time the family member spends with the loved one, many family caregivers report feelings of profound guilt for not doing more
- Respite care for the family member is one of the most important things we do
- With Wellspring’s help, the family member is free to spend quality time with the loved one, focusing on the relationship rather than the work, all the while knowing that the loved one is in highly trained and deeply caring hands